Monday, April 21, 2014

(VIDEO) “No” is not a naughty word…

A very successful attorney I met at a recent networking event confided in me: “Richard, I really hate to hear ‘no’ when asking a prospect to do business with me and it’s keeping me from bringing in quality clients. How do I get over this fear?”

Watch this week's Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me About Networking to find out what I told her.



Do you have a question about networking you'd like me to answer? Let me know and I'll add your question to the list for future videos!

Be connected,

Richard

1 comment:

  1. Yesyesyes! All about the ask. The Art of the Ask. Great vid. Encouraging. Clear. Charming. And you even got video-bombed and handled it with...aplomb. Thanks for leading the way to connection and networking that pays off, Richard!

    ReplyDelete