Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Power of Choice

“Entrenched thought forms are like a buildup of plaque on our consciousness.”
 ~ Marianne Williamson

I have choice on my mind. Let me explain what I mean. Over the last month I’ve spoken with my private clients and tons of new people at the many workshops, networking events and seminars I’ve attended. Here’s what I noticed: people are struggling with being “overwhelmed.”





To be overwhelmed literally means you are drowning beneath a huge mass. Have you ever said, "I can't take this! I'm so overwhelmed!" But are you truly drowning? No, this is just an entrenched thought form; a way of reacting to the arrival of new opportunity, responsibility or crisis. So really it’s a learned choice (habit) to respond in a way that makes you feel like you are drowning. Sounds crazy, right? Why would you purposely and consciously choose to drown? 


Watch this month’s message to get my take on choice and my simple formula to stop the overwhelm.

No comments:

Post a Comment