Monday, March 10, 2014

Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me

Business people are always asking me questions about networking. So I decided to create a weekly, short video series to address the important queries that folks like you pose about the art of creating profitable human connections.

That's why I'm excited to share with you the latest edition of: Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me

Last week I attended a fantastic multi-day event and was on the receiving end of this great question:

Richard, what types of networking events should I attend?

How would you answer? Watch the quick video (less than 2 minutes) below for my response:



What questions about networking, being a confident connector and monetizing your connections do you have? Email me and include your business name and phone number and I'll be sure to respond to you. You just may be the subject of a future edition of Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me!

2 comments:

  1. Great point Richard! And great video - loved the location shoot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melinda, thanks so much! I appreciate that coming from you :-) Look forward to speaking with you soon.

      Delete