Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 2014 Newsletter Message: People Are the Conduits of Money

We’re practically running through the Raleigh-Durham airport praying that we don’t miss our flight. The security clearance line is atrocious and the prospect of missing our flight is thick in the air.


Our destination is Gate C20 and we have nineteen more to pass. As we scurry past each gate the three of us are chatting about the value of switching flights versus spending time at the airport waiting for a delayed flight and that’s when my colleague says, “Richard, money is a …”

(Watch this video to get the rest of the story and my networking thought for the month then be sure to finish reading the newsletter!) 



When it comes to networking I am a huge proponent of multi-day events like Be the Change. Why? Because they give you the opportunity to get to know people a little bit at a time during the course of the event. And you have the chance to establish your own Know, Like and Trust factor with potential new clients and also with those whom you already know.

As a business owner I want to be around a successful, proven expert like Suzanne Evans and 1,000 entrepreneurs who are eager to learn, grow and expand their businesses. And I want to take in new knowledge and rub elbows with top entrepreneurs running established six and seven figure businesses. That is what I call a good investment of my time and money. What about you?

This year I’m honored to be a sponsor and breakout speaker at Be the Change! And that means I have a limited number of tickets to share with my community. That’s why I’m inviting you to join me in Las Vegas this April as part of Team Richard Oceguera Coaching. Here is all the information you need to get registered with a COMPLIMENTARY TICKET. While we’re there I’ll be sure to find ways to connect you to amazing people so you can expand your own business ecosystem. Join us!


Be Powerful,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment